Writing Novels Blog Series
What's the first thing non-writers will ask you about your novel? How do you tell if you're a bad writer? Why should you avoid dialects?
While being a 2013 guest blogger for Writing Novels in Australia, Lia tackled these and other tricky questions for writers. Below are the full and unedited original posts!
- How To Get Published Without Knowing Anything About The Industry
- Don't Panic
- Someone, Somewhere, Will Hate You
- Are You A Bad Writer?
- Acting Like A Pork Chop
- Much Ado About Dialogue
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Being Published
- Writing: It's Not Just for Introverts Any More
- Open Your Eyes
- Learning Without Overloading
- How Not To Irritate Your Local Bookshop
- I'm A Writer: Ask Me How